Are you looking to gain invaluable experience in a unique and dynamic environmental consulting firm by working directly with industry leading consultants? Look no further!
MRA Consulting Group is offering three month internship positions to bright, capable and motivated engineering students and recent graduates, providing an invaluable opportunity to apply your engineering skills in the waste and resource recovery sectors. You will work closely with our team managers on interesting projects focusing on carbon modelling, waste strategy, data analysis and business case development.
Required skill set:
- Strong numerical and problem solving skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Strong MS Excel skills
- A keen interest in carbon policy and carbon modelling
How to apply
If you are interested in this great opportunity to kick-start your career, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About MRA Consulting Group
MRA was named Australia’s ‘Best Small Consultancy’ by Inside Waste readers in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016. This year, the recognition was extended to the following categories:
- Best overall consultant;
- Best in strategy and policy, planning and grants;
- Best in data management and auditing;
- Best in education and training;
- Best in community consultation;
- Best in reporting and compliance; and
- Bests in tender development and evaluation
MRA’s success has been built on the skills and experience of a multidisciplinary team of professionals, which includes engineers, scientists, economists, planners, lawyers, social scientists and educators. The team shares a common focus, delivering quality project outcomes for our clients. This focus has meant that MRA maintains a position at the forefront of Australian waste and recycling management practices, working on the largest and most innovative projects.