MRA Consulting Group (MRA) is recognised nationally as Australia’s leading boutique waste management consulting firm – specialising in all aspects of business and policy reform.
MRA was named Australia’s ‘Best Small Consultancy’ by Inside Waste readers in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016. This year, the recognition was extended to the following categories:
- Best overall consultant;
- Best in strategy and policy, planning and grants;
- Best in tender development and evaluation;
- Best in reporting and compliance;
- Best in community consultation; and
- Best in education and training.
MRA’s success has been built on the skills and experience of a multidisciplinary team of professionals, which includes engineers, scientists, economists, planners, lawyers, social scientists and educators. The team shares a common focus, delivering quality project outcomes for our clients. This focus has meant that MRA maintains a position at the forefront of Australian waste and recycling management practices, working on the largest and most innovative projects.
- Management and delivery of high-quality environmental impact assessment, Development Application and environmental licensing projects;
- Provide technical advice to MRA team on planning, licensing and legislation issues;
- Business development and pipeline for Planning & Approvals, including preparation of client tenders;
- Client and key stakeholder relationship management; and
- Project quality management and review.
- Degree in planning or related discipline;
- High level of technical expertise in environmental planning and assessment;
- Demonstrated experience in managing EIS preparation (including technical subcontractor management);
- Knowledge of NSW or Vic planning legislation;
- Experience with environmental protection licensing preferred; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with attention to detail.
The position will report to the Business Manager of MRA.
Sydney Office, Drummoyne (full time).
$75,000 – $95,000 p.a. subject to experience.