We are excited to announce that Bin Trim is returning for its fourth and final round in 2020/21!
MRA is the leading Bin Trim provider, engaging more than 8,000 businesses stretching from the Northern Rivers to the Central Coast, Sydney Metropolitan area and south-west to Albury.
The program provides:
- Free waste assessments to small, medium and large businesses to improve waste and recycling
- Access to expert waste assessors who develop tailored waste action plans for your business
- Free waste and recycling signage to divert waste from landfill and increase recycling
- A chance to participate in the Bin Trim Rebates program and secure up to $50,000 in funding
- Now accessible to businesses with up to 400 employees per site
Through the rebates program MRA has successfully secured funding to assist businesses with the purchase of:
- Milk dispensing systems of cafes and restaurants
- Vertical balers for paper, cardboard, soft/rigid plastics, bulka bags, and metals
- Horizontal balers & Compactors for cardboard, plastic, steel, aluminium and expanded polystyrene
- Glass crushers for pubs, clubs, taverns and event groups
- Grinders and shredders for plastics, metals and timber
- Source separation bins (20L – 100L bullet bins, 240L – 1100L wheelie bins and 1.5m3 – 30m3 skip and bulk bins) for improved waste separation
- Organics processing equipment such as compost bins, worm farms, in-vessel composters, dehydrators and garden waste chippers
- Other equipment such as hand dryers, drinking fountains, reverse vending machines, or a drum press.
We’d love to hear about other equipment that can increase recycling or divert waste from landfill!
This is a Waste Less Recycle More initiative funded through the waste levy. To find out more about the Bin Trim program visit epa.nsw.gov.au/bintrim